The Easy Hammer Jackhammer Trolley carries most of the weight of the jackhammer while the user positions themselves behind the trolley and pushes it along. The ergonomic design minimises vibration impact on the user and provides safer jackhammer operation by reducing back strain and operator fatigue.
The Easy Hammer Jackhammer Trolley can be adjusted to 6 different positions, ranging from 20-80 degrees to suit most demolition jobs, making using a jackhammer and your demolition job easier, faster and safer.
- Removes floor tiles, vinyl and cork from concrete or wooden surfaces
- Removes residue from tile beds
- Assists with the correct surface preparation of the concrete slab
- Breaks rocks, blocks, concrete and sandstone
- Quick and easy to assemble jackhammer clamps into the trolley
- Mechanical angle adjustment to 6 different positions ranging from 20-80 degrees to suit most demolition job
- Large footplate enables forward pressure to be applied improving the speed of demolition
- Ergonomic design with built-in shock absorption minimises vibration impact to the user
- Built to last durable silver zinc plated frame and quality steel component